Wednesday 9 June 2010

Tiny Circus

Wow.. I've been really good today! I've translated two pages of my story today instead of only one! Can I just say that I'm tired
-.-Z?

Well! The good news is that I only have two pages left to translate! The bad news is that I'm not gonna post them until sunday XD Even if they get ready before that.. Oh! And after that I'm gonna relax.. I'm gonna write on a novel I think.. I have some thoughts of one short story.. But I'm not sure.. It's just one scene that is played in my mind XD And it's really emotional.. Wow! I've got many emotional things through my head right now o.O Like.. The BL is really emotional too! Oh! BL = Boys Love.. so.. I got many of those things going through my mind.. But right now I'm really tired so I think that I either watch a movie or read some Yaoi(boysxboys) Maybe I see a BL movie.. Combine those two together XD ... No.. I'm not in a mood for that.. Well! First I'm gonna put on some socks! Been out in the rain barefoot XD Not a good idea.. But I have chafed foot so it hurts XD No I'm not gonna put on a bandate because it's waste of time XD ... I think..

Well! Now I've figure it out.. I'm gonna watch "Ondskan" a swedish movie.. Which is kind of horrible movie o.O And read yaoi! That's what I'm gonna do.. Oh well! Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment