Wednesday 30 June 2010

Taboo

Listening to SuG XD Yay! And looking at Tekeru photographs o.o I mean.. MELTING!!! He's so gorgeus! He is both beautiful AND cute! I mean, he got a smile that you could die for!! *love*
Chiyu is also kinda cute XD
And Yuji XP
Oh! What the hell! Everyone in that band is cute! ... Except Miichan.. He was kind of booring o.O I wonder why they kicked him out(or if they did or if he quit, I have no idea except that he's not in the band anymore) I've never seen so much of the new members so I can't really say if they're cute or not :P I mean.. I've only seen their backstage for "I scream Party" And that's the only one they'd put up on youtube except for Scheat.. And only half of that is subtiteled on english >< Right, I can watch it on japanese too, but like.. I wanna know EVERYTHING they're saying XD not half of it... It's so much easier when you have subtitle, don't you agree? The music they're doing is anyway fantastic! Although it doesn't suit for every mood, which is little sad. Like, they're music is always happy! (Plus the image of Takerus smile allways comes up in my head when I hear him sing) so their music only suits for when you want to be happy.. That's little sad.. Hmm.. But their great! And again.. Takeru is SO hot! And Chiyu XD Yuji is just funny XD "Teleportation!", "Kore wa nani? Ah, fashion check! Oh, yea yeah!" XD That's why I love him! Yuuuuuuuuujiii!!!!!!

... Off to another band(seems like everytime I write here it's about a band or my work o.O What kind of life is that?! Seems like I'm growing up -.- All you talk about is work.. I hat that! Don't want to grow up XD I wanna be the coolest mum ever who is young, quote Disney and stuff like that XD That's who I wanna be!) ... Okay! So now I got to a little jibbirish as well XD And I love the word "jibbirish". BUT!! I was thinking of LM.C(chocking I know XD) and it's a month before Mayas birthday, yeah, it's really a month! And he's gonna be 31 years old o.O I mean "WHOA!" He looks so young XD And he's gorgeus! Cute.. Well! I was thinking to do something special this year.. I always celebrate his birthday. Like.. I buy a cake and then watch LM.C backstage, videos and listen to their music everyday and like.. Loving them! This year I thought of going to the city and do a little tribute to Maya on his birthday, gonna buy like, party hats and one of those things that makes a funny noice, you know XD? I have no idea what they are called, but anyway! And I was thinking on have a stereo with their music on and was planning on filming it all too, and of course buy a cake (A) But I don't know o.O I'm kinda shy so I don't know if that'll work and so.. Was gonna ask people on another site and stuff.. like.. Have a real party for Maya XD Wouldn't that be funny? Well, I can try anyway o.O If no one want to do it, then.. That's that. Gonna try anyway ^^ Then'll we see! It's a month before that so there should be plenty of time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment