Sunday 27 June 2010

The Midnight Museum 4

Here we are then.. About.. 20:55 pm a sunday evening.. I'm kinda tired. Have travelled today, sure with train and only 2 hours, but still.. You get tired when you travel! So shut up XD I've been away for the whole weekened and went to my summerplace. It was kind of nice. It's really beautiful there and there is a lot of nature :P The problem was that my battery to my camera was dead so couldn't take many pictures -.- But I've taken few of them ^^ Don't know when I'm gonna download it to the computer, but.. You'll notice sooner or later ^^ Well! What was it I was gonna say o.O? Oh! Right! Three things XD

First off I got the clothes from Odium today! My gloves and two shirts(really beautiful) and my pants(really sexy and hot!) and my shoes(that was REALLY unpleasant to walk in, it felt like walking on soft rubber XD) There was one good that was wrong, they had sent the wrong thing to me, but I'm gonna change it to another and hopefully I get to change it to the thing I want(to complicated for you o.O? Then don't bother try to understand it XD)

The second thing was that I've started to write a new story, entirly on english, a fantasy and hopefully a good and long one XD But I don't think that it will be pretty long actually o.O About the same as AWITW(Antoher world in this world) but I don't know if it'll be a second volume to this. Sorry, but on the other hand you'll have AWITW and my BL and probably my horse-roman to read so.. There'll be plenty to read so don't worry about that :P But tell me what you think of it when you're done so I may reconsider on doing a second volume to it ^^ All to saticfy my readers ;P

And third! When I was in my summerplace I had a HUGE desire to write on japanese o.o So I'll probably get on that one soon too. But I'll consider to send a translation to that text so you'll understand it :P And don't ask why I don't just post the english text right on -.- That's because I want to write and read on japanese and I like to share everything that I find amusing to all my fans ^^ It's.. something I have. I like to share things that I like ^^ That's who I am ;P

Hmm.. And I think that was it.. I miss ViiDee o.o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment