Thursday 17 June 2010

~Time Warp Reel~

Oh! Here's some news!

I'm so into horses right now.. I am XD Like.. I'm watching The Saddle Club all the time! Well.. Not right now, but I've seen Season 2 part 1 two times since yesterday. The third volume arrived today so I'm gonna watch that after I 've drawn a little..

I can't stop looking at pictures of Tinker horses.. They are the most beautiful horses! Those and Arabian horses are my favorite! Well.. I've alse started thinking about writing a story about a girl and her horse.. Yeah I know.. Classic :P But still! If I did it about a guy he would be REALLY femanine.. So I'm writing about a girl ^^ But this is not going to be like Sherdil(swedish) like.. She rescues a horse from slauters or something like that.. No.. I've thought about it and.. Probably it won't come down because... I don't know so much about horses XD I've never ride or anything like that... But I'm going to do a little research and probably you won't be angry with me for not writing the right thing. But I'm going to draw some pictures on the two of them. Got two pictures on my mind right now. Hoping they'll be good ^^

So this is coming a lot on my mind right now so.. No BL story right now... I'm not in the mood for that.. And if I force it, it will not turn out great. So.. Be patient :P You still have Another World in This world to read. ... if you don't have finished it already o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment