Monday 7 June 2010

BOOST+BUSTERz

Meow! I'm that... Social again.. Why isn't there anyone online when I'm social XD?! Like.. Meow.. That's really upsetting! Hai hai hai!

So I'm typing in here again ^^ I've posted new drawings today! Three of them XD Was gonna wait until the fourth picture was done but.. I don't want to draw it >< .. paint it.. Sorry :P So you have to settle for those three drawings in the mean time.. I'm thinking of continue translating my story so I can be done with it! Demo.. I think that I'm too tired to write on it.. So what to do? Probably read a little.. Or writing things on my wishlist (direct translate from swedish). My list on things I wish for to my birthday. I've thought about that list the whole day. Maybe I'll put on things there soon. I know that my birthday is in december(if I didn't I must be really out of reality) but it's better to start early when you know what you want instead of waiting for the last moment. If you do then you won't come up with anything that you wish for.. Well.. At least it is like that to me :P But the last year my mother complained that I only wished for movies for my birthday presents -.- That really pissed me off! Like.. You want a list of what I wish for right?! So stop complaining and be glad that I only want cheep stuff XD My mother always complains in what I wish for.. Like.. When I graduated from school she wanted to give me a gift. I said that I wanted "move out from home"-things.. Like things you need when you move out. Because: graduated from school, you're gonna start a new life in your own appartment and what better to whish for than a toaster or a saucepan. Right? She said: "No! That's not a gift for when you graduate! You're gonna wish for jewelry or stuff like that" ... I barely use jewelry anymore.. I have enough with jewelry! So with a sigh I got my toaster! I'm really happy about it ^^ But I wish my mother would stop complaining about what I wish for XD It's kind of irritating. Upsetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment