Thursday 10 June 2010

My girl

ViiDee is gone to Hong Kong... It's really sad XD I'm gonna miss him so much! It's for the whole summer. But I have no idea when he'll be back. I don't know when the summer ends for him XD But still! He'll be back and that's the best I've got with a guy :P Lately I've been better with making friends with guys o.O Got two of them now ^^ Both of them really cute ;P

But that wasn't what I was gonna say! I was gonna say that I'm really proud of myself! I wasn't grumpy at him when he said yesterday that he was gonna leave today. I made a joke and everything! I made him laugh which made me really happy ^^ And that's a new thing for me. Otherwise I would've been grumpy at him and just get mad at him.. Not pleasent for either of us! So this is better ^^ So I'm really proud of myself! I'm getting better at short good byes ^^

I want a girl.. Who is cute and shy.. I'm starting to think that I won't find a beautiful girl like my ex. But I don't regret ending that relationship.. She was pretty psyco.. stalking me and everything.. Was mean to me.. But still.. I miss her sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment