Friday 4 June 2010

Polly Life

*sigh* Now the last person has logged out from msn.. This is a really pain when you're as social as me XD You don't have anyone to talk to. So I decided to write more here ;P Well.. I'm not bored or anything. I'm alone at home right now, yes I live with my mother still. *not sigh* So I don't have anyone to talk to right now. ... what was I saying o.O? Right! I'm writing here instead ^^

Well! I got as I planned! I got done with the translating of the latest posted chapter XD So I'm really... relieved right now. I can relax! But.. Now I'm having stressfull thoughts about what I should do now o.O I'm going to see a movie at the television in about ten minutes anyway so then I have something to do XD But.. Until then.. What shall I do o.O? I tried to call my mother to say good night so I don't have to be desturbed when the movie starts but.. She didn't answer -.- I think I'm gonna send a text messege to her instead. Yeah.. So right now I'm just sitting here in my dark room(according to ViiDee) and listening to Buck-tick(the music in Kiss me Good-Bye is wonderful!) and eating XD I told you I was hungry.. But candy couldn't make the hunger disappear >.> So now I took a bowl of Ravioli ^^ It's really good! It's pasta and tomato saus and meat in it ^^ Really good! And yeah.. I like tomatosoup XD If anyone would ask.. But there's very little I like to eat o.O I don't like to eat XD It's disgusting! The thought of chewing something and then swallow it.. No.. I don't like it. Candy is ok, come on.. It's candy XD But food.. No. I don't like it >< But it's needed so.. I eat anyway :P

Oh! And you can look into my story and my pictures here: www.lookforkagi.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment