Friday 11 June 2010

Little Fat Man Boy

Meow.. The new tamplans are booring -.- No one's green >
Oh well! About yesterday.. A day when I knew ViiDee got to Hong Kong XD I was happy. Not that he went o.o No no! But I had a great day without him ^^ (God I miss him) But! No more talk about him XD I made some new friends ^^ Another guy -.- Another nerd XD And he's into Japan stuff too XD So I'm glad about that! Made a new friend ^^ Yay!

And I've drawn a little more.. Working on drawing eyes right now. It's really funny ^^ Love to draw eyes, but.. The eyes is somewhat better when I draw them small.. You know? Oh.. I wanna draw another picture on Mamoru o.o But I've second thoughts about the story about him.. If I'm gonna write it or not.. But that'll come some day ^^

And I was in a weird mood yesterday too. Like.. You know that BL I'm working on.. I didn't want to write it anymore because it was Americans that I wrote about.. Not Japanese... I kind of hated me when I thought that thought. So I guess next BL is going to be about two Japanese -.- Silly me...

No comments:

Post a Comment