Sunday 6 June 2010

Haunted House make a Secret

Yay! What a weekened.. I've had better -.- *sigh*

Well.. I was with my friend.. well lets call her Rosuto. And she is a big fan of scary movies. Well.. So we saw Paranormal Activity, the movie itself wasn't so scary.. The ending sucked -.- But when I got home, alone in the house.. My thoughts started to imagine things and that made me scared. My own thoughts scares me :P I'm a writer so my imagination is great. I was really tired around ten o'clock and I wanted to sleep so that this night would end.. Yeah that never happened. I stayed awake the whole night.. Shivered by fear of what might happen, that was not fun. My legs twitched and I was really.. warm. Is it right to be warm when you're scared o.O? I thought you got cold.. Oh well! About.. 5.30 am it started to be light outside so then I started to calm down and got some sleep. So.. Six hours sleep in the morning.. Well.. It was at least SOME sleep. But now my head hurts and everything. Hoping that this night I will get more sleep. But my family is coming home today, and my dog! Oh.. I think I missed him the most since animals can feel those things better than humans. ... Oh well! ^^ Now I'm not going to think about that. Now I'm going to concentrate on my work again.vLike.. Continue translating my story and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment