Wednesday 30 June 2010

88

The day turned out to be better than I imagined XD
I appritised my homepage on a forum(do you call it that in english too o.O?) and got many visitors at it XD That made me REALLY happy! I've never had so much visitors in one day that I had today XD Hihi! And I even got critic on my story! I'm really happy that I got critic on it XD It makes me feel like a real writer or something ^^ Hihi!

But first he said like it was too long! And I like.. Eh.. How serious is this person? (It was over the internet yeah) but I still wrote a nice "thank you" and asked him how many fantasy he had read before XD Then he said that he worked with littreture(have no idea on how that spells on english but you know! You can sound it out XD) and then he gave me a lot of tip on how I could improve my writing XD And I like, thank you so much!! So I'm gonna work on getting better everyone ^^ See you in the next roman of mine ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment