Sunday 27 June 2010

Ningyo no Namida

"Sex for you"

Love that song XD But! Yeah.. It's from Buck-Tick ^^ I love them! Their music is just so.. Lovely XD I want their new album o.o!! And single.. Can't find them though... There's nowhere to buy Buck-Tick here in Sweden o.o It's really sad! Gotta order from internet or something.. Since downloading is so illegal -.- Really annoying! I want to listen to my music! Can't I o.O? Is it completely impossible for me to listen to my japanese music? Grr! Stupid community >.>

I'm tired! And warm... I wanna go home -.- And David talks a languege I don't understand! And it's really annoying because I feel so stupid! I'm gonna speak japanese with him from now on! Then we're not understanding each other XD Isn't that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment