Monday 7 June 2010

Days

Ok! You know I've mentioned the writer thing XD And translating my story and bla bla bla... Well.. If I haven't you can read it on my website: www.lookforkagi.webs.com

I've thought about one thing. Since I failed my latest deadline I think I'm making another right now. I'm working at translating the text right now. I've translated one page today and if I translate one page every day I will be able to get it done with for this weekend.. The whole story! So I'm going to try to fulfill that deadline so you can read the whole story on the summer or something like that XD And also for me so that I can work with my BL story for the summer, I got some really good ideas for it! And I'll try not to think of it as an movie when I write it and thinking of it like an book! I thought of "Another world int his world" as an movie while I wrote it and.. Turns out that disn't work. But it will take a while before you get this BL story on the net because I need to take it slow with it so it doesn't end up as a catastrophe like it did with "Another world in this world" XD (No I don't really like that story right now, but I hope that the following book will be better. It will probably be longer, hopefully longer, and not so many wholes in the story like the first one >< It's very irritating)

Well, why "Another world in this world" became such an catastrophe as I say is probably because I stressed out with that one. I was building my webpage at the same time I wrote it and I wanted to get something out on it as soon as possible so it was just fast work to just get something on my webpage. So.. Just endure that one and just get attention in how I write and not what it says so I'm hoping you will stick around until my BL comes out. But still.. I'm going to save "Another world in this world" with a second edition.. And the first one needs a second so.. Yeah.. I'll work my best with all of that! Have fun looking at my pictures in the mean time and have a great summer everyone!

www.lookforkagi.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment