Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sora

I knew this evening would suck! I knew it! As soon as I saw ViiDee's message I knew that it would bit me in the ass later the same day.. Well.. It did! I was SO caught up in "Il Gato Sul G" that my heart beat like a crazy drummer! And that's all I'm saying! "Il Gato Sul G" was really good, however! It didn't end as expected, but Riyu ended up with the good guy so I'm glad. Well.. Going to sleep soon.. Got to work tomorrow too.. Don't feel like doing anything right now.. I just wanna burry myself in my bed. But I'm sure that'll change.. My Odium clothes didn't come today.. I'll hope they'll come tomorrow.. I want my shoes!

If you're still continue to read this.. get a fucking life instead of redaing mine!

Myaki.. I'm really sorry for how I've been treating you. I feel horrible about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment