Wednesday 30 June 2010

Galileo

Today it was windy XD Yeah.. It was blowing pretty hard, but it was kind of nice since we've had very hot weather here in Sweden for three days o.O So it was nice to have a windy day today ^^ I still went out in only a t-shirt, but I have my scarf so that's okay ^^ Wont get a cold or anything, I promise ;P

Bleh.. I hate working.. i don't have as much time to write my stories as I had when I didn't work o.o And that makes me kind of sad... I only have time on the weekened(feels like it anyway) and on weekends you're suppose to rest right o.O? Not work XD But still.. I write when I feel like it, except for yesterday -.- I wanted to write so badly and draw but I was too tired! I didn't even watch the ending of my movie, I was SO tired -.-Z
I want to draw o.o Feels like I haven't drawn in a month... but I did it last weekened XD But it was only a one day job and I didn't like that... I usually work with a picture for two days. I want to draw the picture that the man created in my novel "Difficult Art". And maybe put it as a background picture to my website (A) .... No, I don't think that's really a good idea.. Too.. brutal eh?

I want to continue on my AWITW story, want to work on the second volume because it will be SO great! And I got my critik on it yesterday(my friends thought I was weird for being do happy about critics XD) and it really made me want to continue writing on the story! It made me wanna do better and such! I've already told you about that I did that in only a couple of months so it was fast work, that's why it didn't turn out so great and I already told you this. So when I do the next volume I'm not gonna rush it, I'm gonna take my time until I'm completely satisfied with it. So you'll have to be patient with me and wait for the upcoming roman :P

I also like to write more novels, because they seem to be the only ones that is working :P Didn't get a critic on that though, only my roman and that was a relief, though I'm really proud of that one. Oh! And I have to tell you that I did not translate the japanese version for myself. I used "google translate" I only wrote the english version on my own. Just so you know :P I'm Swedish, not Japanese and I don't know that much Japanese(sad as it is, but it's true :( ...) Well.. I think that's it for this post. See you in the next one which will come up short after this XD ... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment