Sunday 13 June 2010

In my Dream

Oh.. What a night... Well.. You know I was pretty fragile when I went to bed. I tried to sleep abour 8 o'clock pm. Woke up 10 pm, tried to get asleep again.. It was really hot! So I opened the window. Yeah! Then I got some sleep... about 1.30 am... Then I woke up again! About 5 am. Tried to ignore the fact and still sleep.. You can guess how that went. My door was knocking, or what do you say? Because of the storm outside and my opened window.. It was slaming and stuff(it was closed so it wasn't like that) So I went up from the bed and thought "If I just close it a little then door won't slam that much" So I did that.. Well the door didn't stop slaming and on top of that, a bumblebee flew in.. I didn't have the window that much open for a fly to flew in! So I'm like: "This is NOT true!" So I went up from bed again to get it out, that was easily luckly.. But then I shut the window so nothing else could happen! Then I went to bed and cried a little for not be able to get some sleep.. Although I was scared it would be really hot again. But.. Then I could sleep.. Woke up 11.30 am and felt that I would get a headache if I slept more.. So that's my night! How did you guys sleep?

I haven't slept good for the whole week...

No comments:

Post a Comment