Friday 11 June 2010

Boon!!

Yeah! I'm gonna Bomb my blog with posts today XD Boon!!

But yeah.. I want to talk about my drug this month... Buck-Tick XD I say drug because.. I'm starting to get addicted about them XP But yeah! They're SO good! I love them! I shiver when I listen to them XD Like for their album Kurutta Taiyou, I shivered through the whole album when I listened to it.. All songs were REALLY good!
When I went to bed I had "Theme of B-T(By Naka Nozomu)" in my head. Before I went to bed I had "D.T.D(Darker than Darkness)" in my head. This morning... I can't remember which song I had in my head o.o Right now I got the intro of another song by Buck-Tick.. One from Tenshi no Revolver I think.. And I got the chorus from "Oriental Love Story"... XD Yay! One song that I absolutly love is "Muchi no Namida(Hot Remix #001 for B-T)" I love that song! I even got the name on my MSN name XD I just LOVE Buck-Tick right now.. I think LM.C and Buck-Tick are my favourite bands.. Hmm ^^

"Stay with me, you can't stay here"

I've found the joy with Google Translate!

No comments:

Post a Comment