Tuesday 9 November 2010

Wanna feel something different...

Feeling dizzy today.... I want to feel something different than dizzy some day! Seem to feel that an awfully lot lately.. Don't know why though o.O

I've been working on my new collection ^^ Yesterday I worked on three pictures at the same time! Although, the third one is for a special someone so you're not going to see that one, sorry I brought it up :P But still! Two new pictures! And did I mention that I've started on my new novel? I think I did... But I can take it again if I didn't XD I've been working on that too so soon I have three novels done for my novel collection wich I'm going to sell as soon as it's done ^^ Be sure to look for Kagi's novel collection(Not the title of the book) in the stores ^^ But I still don't know how many novels I will put in there! Five? Seven? It's my first book so maybe not THAT many, right? I don't know... But! I'm gonna do as many as they ask me ^^ And I'm not gona stop after a few novels o.o No no! I still have a lot of ideas to put on ^^

The roman I'm working on is going a little slow -.- But I'm gonna do it! I promise ^^ It's just gonna take a little longer until it's done. Be patient! ... That's all I have to say today XD See you next time! Hopefully I have something more usefull to say by then -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment