Wednesday 3 November 2010

Just random conversation?

Feels like I'm getting more and more bad at uploading posts here... But I don't know because I don't keep track on when I post entries XD I want to upload ofter but when I remember blogspot I seem to have nothing to write about. And that sucks! I love to write about nothing and just babnbling on about anything, but.. Lately I can't seem to do that -.- And it's pretty frustrating! ... See I got stuck again! I have no idea what to write o.o Grr!

Well.. I can just write what comes to my mind... My elbow seems to be off again... Hurts more now, like when I first got this. I hope it will get over soon, it's really... gonna use that word again XD frustrating! Lucky it isn't both elbows again... Gonna be happy for the little things and not complain ^^ ....... Hell no!!! If I wanna complain, so I shall! And so shall all of you! Don't be afraid to complain XD Just... Do it minimal so no one will tire of hearing you ^^ Ok? Good!

.... I so wanna meet Derek Landy -.-

I've been watching some new movies, yeah! Vampire Girl vs Frankensteins Girl... That movie was pretty amusing ^^ But.. Not that kind of movie that you would see over and over and over again.... Loved tha actors! They did a good job ^^ So... You should see it! The makeup was pretty cool ^^ And again... Very amusing to watch XD
Today I also saw Hero.... BORING!! For a fighting movie that was really boring... There where not that many that died o.o about... Three! Meow! And they only talked about death! I mean... COMMON!! So that was a disappointment -.- But yeah! The colors where great.... About anything that was great about that movie! I couldn't tell if the actors where bad because it was probably the first Chinease movie I saw completely through, but... Yeah... Disappointed...

Skulduggery Pleasant

I don't know what else to write here o.o I'm stuck with Family Guy! It's so funny XD That is a funny serie! But I also like Simpsons so don't think I prefere Family Guy XD Both of them are good series! So... Gonan watch that now ^^ Here you in... Well... Whenever I feel like writing again ^^ Hoping you'll not wait too long XD Ok? Good!! See you later! Don't forget to support Derek Landy and buy as many books of him as you can XD YAY!!! He rules! .......... -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment