Friday 12 November 2010

Boring with a big B

About Twitter... I think it's really boring there o.O I do! I don't find anything to do there except "tweet" and find friends..... What kind of fun is that?! I mean... Here on blogspot you can do SO much more! You can post a blog and you can.... comment? .... and you can... you can... .... Oh! Schyss!

But, I already have my blogspot... Why should I have Twitter? I want to follow LM.C but there's so many fans that has their name on them, saying that they're for example Maya or Aiji so it's really difficult to see who of them are really LM.C... So why, WHY should I have twitter? It's just boring! I find nothing to do there -.-

Speaking of boring.... How come SpunchBob became SO popular I have no idea! It's just.... A blond guy walking around in the sea doing nothing but idiot stuff! I mean... Don't we have enough of that in real life XD?

No comments:

Post a Comment