Wednesday 17 November 2010

LM.C! Come back and Let Me Crazy!

LM.C! I still love you! I got your new single yesterday!!! And... I died a little XD I was so happy! Have "normal edition" apparently o.O But still! I have it XD Maybe I should order Neo magazine with you in it too... YEAH! I will XD

Well... I think now that you ARE reading my blog because now I mentioned Twitter and then you write on your myspace which Twitter is yours. And I got you! Yeah I do :P Thank you LM.C! Now I can follow you on Twitter too ^^ BUT! I still want you to come back to Sweeden o.o You got to do it on 2011! o.o Please? I've told you before XD There are still people that haven't seen you yet! And want to SO badly! And I've discover a whole lot of them XD Actually I've "transfered" (is that how you say it o.O?) your music to half of those people XD I'm very good at that! Everyone loves your music! Even if they're not into japanese they still love you XD So you got to come back to Sweden again! For the third time! And hopefully more times XD PLEASE!!

And no my friends, I haven't gone crazy! I promise XD No more than usual anyway XP

No comments:

Post a Comment