Thursday 18 November 2010

Nerdy talk about Luts

I got my other doll now, Loid ^^ Yes, how name is Loid from Luts :P

I introduced him for Julien when he came home. Loid tried to get some comfort from Julien, but Julien wasn't that intrested at all XD He looked at me as if he was thinking "Are you kidding me?! I have to put up with this?!" I said yes! So be good! I left them together for a second or so, Loid was still trying to get some comfort from Julien, think he was feeling a little scared from the big tripp o.O I mean.. All the way from Corea to Sweden XD LOOONG trip! But anyway! I didn't think of them so much after that.. I thought Julien would NEVER like Loid. But now.. I gave Julien a new clothing, he seemed to like it. Then I put him together with Loid again and once again, Julien sighed and didn't want anything to do with Loid. But then I said " You should be happy! I've brought you a slave" XD THEN! He came around and gave me one of his evil smile XD Loid didn't seem to care :P I think he likes Julien XD Kind of funny!

Well, to be more serious. When I picked up Loid from the package I was like... DAMN! He's so stunning! He's gorgeus! He had one of those clear blue eyes and his makeup was SO beautiful! Everything about him is beautiful XD He's gonna look so cute in the Visual Kei outfits I'm gonna give him! I'm gonna try some of Juliens kimonos on him o.O Just to see how cute he will look XD That would make Julien SO pissed XD But I'm gonna do it anyway! Julien can curse me all he wants! I know he loves me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment