Sunday 7 November 2010

No fun, No future

Yay! I finally found it!

I've been wondering for a time now who is singing LM.Cs - No fun no future. So to spare you from searching everywhere to find it.... It's AIJI!! XD I heard at once that it wasn't Maya, even if it was kind of mixed, and... That is NOT what I imagined Aijis voice to be like o.O I wanted to hear some of his older band like... Mona Lisa because there he sings but.. Can't find any songs with them! So that really sucks, but I still got to hear his voice ^^ With LM.C XD ... Maybe they're listening to me o.O That would be really scary, but still kind of great... LM.C! If you are listening to me please write to me! I love you so DAMN much! ... Sorry for the harsh language. You can find me on Twitter and Myspace! Both, I think, my name is KagiKawa... or something simular XP

And no, I'm not starting on having the title as a LM.C song again, just thought that was a perfect title for this entry :)

And why I think they're listening to me is: First I said I wanted to hear Aiji sing... So they did... And then I said I wanted them to come back to Sweden and I wanted to know the Edo Funk dance, a few days later they put up The Denki man to the Edo Funk dance on the internet. It could be coincidents, but as a fan I choose to see it like they're listening to me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment