Wednesday 2 March 2011

Complaining box

Ok... All right.. "We'll take whatever money we can and get out of here!"
In this post I'm going to complain a little so if you're not intressted in reading that... Move along :P This is about me complaing about my work with my new collection. I worked really hard this time to make you pleased.

This weekened, from friday to sunday I worked night time... and daytime. I set my own deadline and it stressed me out as hell. I felt that I didn't have time to do anything but draw. I didn't shower, I hardly ate, I didn't talk to anyone! All I did was drawing.
Friday: Drew until 3 am
Satturday: Drew until 4 am
Sunday: Drew until 3 am
And the last day I was drawing was Monday until 11.30 pm. At that time.. I had drawn the last thing on my "Peacefull". After that I lay down on my bed and watched Buffy (I know I should have slept but I wanted to relax and what better way than to watch Buffy?).

After satturday night, when I drew from 1 pm to 4 am, my body was hurting. My hand was cramping, because I held the pen in a very firm grip, and my legs where cramping, having them bent down in a sitting position in 15 hours wasn't such a good idea. I had so much pain that I couldn't sleep. I was dead tired and I was twisting and turning and couldn't sleep because of the pain. It was not pleasant! So think about what I do for you guys XD Just to get those drawings done and to get you pleased.

But even me. I put that deadline up and this doesn't have anything about I'm complaining about you. That you put a high expectation of me. The truth is I have no clue of what you think of me. Less who you are or even if I have people who look at my stuff constantly XD So again, this has nothing to do with you. I'm just telling you how much I do for you guys :P And hopefully... I'll gvet more fans that way ;P Because I'll do anything to get you pleased. Even if I'm lying at my deathbed I will draw and write. Because I love it ^^ And I love you!

Thank you for reading to the bottom! There is a cookie here for you! You can just take it! ... Why don't you take it? It's still here you haven't taken it yet. Don't you want it? All right. I'll take it then ;P See ya! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment