Thursday 17 February 2011

Sweet talking... wiriting

Hi! Now I'm writing here... Like I said...

I've been thinking for a long time now that I should write here but never did it! I have no idea why I didn't took my time to write anything of importance into this blog when I thought about it for such a long time... I foung another site to write it on. And that's an excuse even I hate so I'm not using it! Instead.. I'm gonna go ahead to write here!

I've got sleeping problems.. My nightmares are increasing in great numbers, fortunatly I think my phantasy is slowing down a bit and they don't seem as dark as they did in the beginning... So that's good, but I'm not breathing out yet because it could get back to bite my ass... Literally!

I even hade problems with my stomach. It hurts constantly! But I think I know what that depends on... Got a lot to think about...

But other than that I'm fine! After a lot of days passing, weeks even, it feels like my inspiration is turning back to me. Although I need to finish more drawings to my new collection.. so far I only have *counting* three.. I need at least four more! I don't know if I should work on the collection or the story first.... Hmm... Tough one..

And I haven't drink any Cola in a week! I'm dying for a sip! And candy! Meow!! Tomorrow is friday and then I can buy some! Yes! Finally!! COLA!!! CANDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment