Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Princess and the Frog

That was a good movie! The villain was awsome! And the company probably knew that too because they didn't keep him off screen very long! And the colors they made for him... The trix... Grr! I liked everything about him! He did the movie! And I got to tell ya... This must be the one few movies from Disney that doesn't have a happy ending.

How could anyone concider THAT a happy ending?! I'm not gonna say anything more than that. But it was a good movie! If you haven't seen it yet... well probably you have since I think I'm the last person who saw that movie but still! See it! I'm totally gonna see it again! And... skip all the parts where the villain isn't in them.. He was so cool!

Now I'm gonna see another movie that I'm probably last to see first... Fantasia. Not Fantasia 2000. Yes I know I am a little late with that but I never got to see it as a kid. There was so much else going on that someone forgot to show me Fantasia. I missed it when it aired on TV and I didn't grow smaller. So I just didn't have time for it. Now I do. So now, while the night is still young, I'm gonna sit down and see it.

Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment