Sunday 13 March 2011

Scary Machine things

I have no idea if this will make me look silly or if you'll think like me or... Whatever! But those who want to complain about anything go to another blog and stalk that for a minute. I'm gonna put this up anyway and I don't care about what you say!

I'm gonna talk about my possessed machine things I have had through my life! It's scary! And yet I can't live without my machines!

First, I want to talk about my old VHS... I don't know what you call it in english but it's a thing like the DVD but it plays VHS tapes instead of DVD disks. Ok! That one was scary as hell! And yet I kept on to it for like... 10 years or something! First in the middle of a movie, and it was Aladdin and the King of Thieves, I remember it clearly.... Ok! Not THAT clearly because I can't remember wich scene it was on, but! In the middle of the movie it had set on the Fast forward button! ... My control to that machine was on the other side of the room! ... How the hell did it do that?! In one second I heard the movie in the background because I was sitting in front of my computer at that time, and in the next the movie is silence and I hear the sound the VHS did when it was set on Fast Forward.... SCARY!

And there was this other time, same VHS, that ate my VHS tapes! You know that stripe thingy that the movie's on? It ate that! My Bartok movie was destroyed by that thing! But now when I have played it so many times it works pretty well. But still! Which VHS starts eating your tapes while you watch it?! ... And that stripe thingy.. I don't know how it works but I've seen the inside of a VHS while a movie was running because THAT was the only way to get it out! So after that I threw that VHS because... I think it was its way to tell "I'm done! I'm old! Get another VHS to play your stupid movies!" So I did and...

Well, it haven't been THAT much problems with my new VHS. But there was this one thing that made me never to put in a movie in that again! It ate tapes too! Yeah! But not like the other one! This was the whole tape! It said that it didn't have a tape in it. So I couldn't push the Eject button because it claimed that it didn't have any tape to eject! .... But when I opened the little door where you put the VHS in (I used to do that) I saw the tape! But I couldn't get it out! ... SCARY! And kind of panicking since I couldn't get the movie out!! But one day it seemed to decide that it didn't like to have a tape in it so it finally said "Hey! I have a tape in me! Get it out!" So I did and that tape is probably fine... STILL! Scary!!

Now we'll leave the old time and get to the little more newer thing. DVD! My DVD is the scariest machine work I have in my room. I haven't throw it out yet and I don't know why! Once it swallowed, literay swallowed a piece of paper! You know that nice work on a DVD disk that shows a little part of the cover on the disk? My DVD swallowed that! Since then it made MAD noises (my friends are witnesses) as it sounded like a old lawnmower who had got a cone trapped in the scissors! SCARY at first, but I got used to it and simply stop caring about it.

But the main thing my DVD has done and STILL do! A reason to why it stays off forever is... It's possessed!!!! Again, my friends are witnesses! This machine turns off and on itself after being turned off! I turn off the power to play on my Playstation, because they can't co-exist, and when I turn it on to play a movie... It turns itself off! And then on again! And then off, and then on and then off and then on and then off until I click the exact time on one of the buttons on the control that either put the DVD to sleep or open! ... SCARY! It's possessed! So I'm never gonna put that DVD on again and I'll continue to watch my movies on the computer! Which will be our next object of weird machines that I have.

My computer... I love it! I love it very much! But because it's one of MY machines it got to do something weird from time to time. For an example... The maps I have deleted are still there! ... But the computer maintaine that the maps have been deleted! Still I can see them right in front of me! They won't go away! If I went another way to that map that had those things, they weren't there.. But if I went to THAT map that originally had those things they were there. Even when I closed the window to those and open them again! Turns out it was just my computer who was very slow with update itself. ... OK...

Here's something I can't explain that happened to my computer: My Caps Lock problem! You know the Caps Lock that makes all the letters LIKE THIS... Have you ever have it reverse? When the Caps Lock is doing the normal letters and when you don't have it on it makes the letters LIKE THIS? I have! And I don't know why! It happened to me twice! But whenever I turned the computer off... it disappeared. ... Yeah! What the hell happened? Did I accidentlly do a code on my computer that made my Caps Lock do the reverse? I tried that! I pushed the buttons I was around when that happened and... Nothing happened. So WTF?! ... I don't know.. But weird was it!

So now we come to my mp3... You know the ones before apple released iPod? One of those! And this is also a scary one.. At least as scary as my DVD! My mp3 recorded by itself another song over another song... WTF?! I was sitting on a bus ready to play one of my favorite songs at the time, LM.C - Yasha Hime, and in the middle of the songs it played.. I have no idea! It had magically found a song I haven't heard before! And it was in japanese! It didn't have the japanese radio installed so how the hell did it came across that?! I don't know but it sounded like one of Kayas songs... But I doubt that.. Well, it did more "normal" stuff too, like one of Miyavis songs had been recorded over the next song in line... Have your mp3 or iPod done anything like that? SCARY!! And other songs it just didn't want to find at that time and didn't want to play them! After that I said "Good bye!" to my mp3 .... well not exactly I still have it in my room. ... Yeah... The next object!

This is the last one! I have more weird stuff but I don't think anyone has read all of this crap especially not with the silly comment at the top.. Anyway! I want to talk about my cellphone...s! This is a short one though I'm only going to mention two of them. One deleted all my reminders in my calender AND my saved stuff on the T9! ... We call it that! You know the thing that can make it easier texting by guessing which word you were going to write... That it deleted! But my phone numbers maintained! All my notes in that phone was deleted! I have no idea how! But it did! And I never used that phone again.

My latest phone, a touch, did some weird things too. The first thing that happened when I held it was that I couldn't even use the touch! Well, I don't know if that had happened to you or if it does to all the touch phones before they come attach to their owner but take a hold on this: My phone imitated my DVD by turning itself on and off.. Well.. It was the screen that went on and off, but as a touch phone.. You can't do much if the screen doesn't work! However, this only happened to me twice and again I don't know why.. But lately it has done good and doesn't record over songs like my mp3 so... I'm happy about it ^^

And that's my list on scary stuff that my machines have done to me.. Still maintain that machines can't think by themselves? You're right! But if you still maintain that demons and spirits doesn't exists... My DVD and old VHS will prove you wrong!!!

And it's still official! Kagi can't make a thing short!

No comments:

Post a Comment