Wednesday 1 September 2010

Chemical King Twoon

"You know I like Hillery Clinton I don't care what anyone says..."

That's just a quote XD For me it is.. I like Bambi 2 no matter what anyone says. I think the beginning is great! I love the song and that they begin with everything comes to life after winter. It's a really beautiful beginning!
And they have put on some humour to the movie as well and they've really put a thought to the movie this time instead of their usual mistakes to just do a second movie without thinking of the first. They've put up the usual drawings of the first movie, thought of the animals movement like they did in the first one and the lightning is good too! They've thought about the music in the first movie too and I can hear some resemblents in the second movie... Although.. In the first movie they put up more thought of the music like that one... when it's raining, the voices is making the sound of the wind and the dropps. That's one thing they don't do in the second movie. But still! It's a good movie XD

I watched it yesterday and the second it stopped I wanted to see it again. I love that scene... first scene with the hunter and the dog "I'm here! It's me! Hello!" I love it! It gives me shivers XD It's so thought through.. you know? That scene is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment