Wednesday 29 September 2010

Room.C

Hey! Sorry you guys for not posting up posts at my blog for very late... deeply sorry. But I've been busy and tired and busy again and tired again. Haven't been in a particularly mood for typing here.. But now I've put myself together and I'm gonna try to fit in everything that I've done since the last time I wrote here. So I'm gonna check when was the last time I wrote here.. I'll be right back... Oh! One and a half week ago! The photoshoot.. Well! Lets start there!

The photoshoot went great! I was really good XD But.. That doesn't surprise you does it? But I had really fun in that photoshoot to! It was really fun to pose in front of a camera and just be gorgeus you know? Well.. probably you don't because you've never been photographed? Sorry for that XD But I can tell you that it was really fun! ... The sad part is that I am NOT gonna post my photographs anywhere.. Just close friends are gonna see them so.. If you want to see pictures of me you have to be friends with me XD And who knows? Maybe there are some people out there that have read/followed my blog here so it feels like we are close friends? Well.. Let me then know who you are so I can have that feeling too XD Plus there is still A LOT to know about me!

Well.. That was about the photoshoot.. I've argued more with my mother. Again it feels like she doesn't listen to me but I'm trying to have indulgence with her. Yes I am! I promise! XD Well.. I've also opened up to my father and his children so I'm speaking more with them wich is really great! I'm going to see him this week actually ^^ So family is getting better XD My relationship wih them....... Don't know why that is relevant but.. You who wonders how my relationship are so XD It's getting better!

I've also for the first time ridden on a horse for my own! I accidently fall off of course but.. The damge wasn't that big XD Nothing to talk about really, couple of bruises you know! Nothing I haven't cared about before XD But I got up on the horse again and didn't fall off after that! It was actually pretty fun ^^ But I think that I still got some sand between my teeth XD But that stuff you have to take when you're dealing with horses ^^ But for know.. I think I'm gonna stick to what I do best XD Writing and drawing! I think you guys would appriciate that more! XD Not gonna give up on writing or drawing I promise!

Actually I had really fun with my friend this two days ^^ We watched Hellboy 2 together and that was really fun! She agreed with me that it was much better than the first movie! And that you miss Johann Krauss in the gang XD I guess more people agree with us! Well well.. Then we watched "Cloudy with a chanse of Meatballs".. It was better than I thought XD And the mainrole was SO cute! Don't you agree? You who have seen this movie? He is really cute right XD? Oh well! But I didn't like how it was animated but that is a fact that you can ignore because it was really funny! See it in English you stupid Swedish people! XD After that we looked a little at Miyavi on HEY, you know the one when he is driftin off to his own world and the programleader must shout "MIAVI!" to get him back on track again XD? Yeah! That one! Wich was really fun. Then we watched a little at funny moments Gazette(she really loves Gazette) and then we watched Oresama... ... GREATEST MOVIE THIS WEEK!!! It was really funny but really nice as well and a movie with Miyavi.. NEVER wrong though he is really gorgeus XD I've seen that movie three times in two days, the beginning seven times and I'm not getting tired of it! It is on youtube everyone! Not that great english sub but.. It is there XD I love that movie!

God what a lot of text o.O Well.. I'm just gonna mention this again here XD If you've visit my homepage resently you should notice that everything is gone. My story, my novel, my pictures. It has come to this... Internet is a dangerous place and if you're not carefull someone can steal your work and claim them as your own. That's why I've removed everything to prevent that from happening. I'm gonna put in some new stuff soon but right now... You have to wait a little bit XD You all know that I'm writing and drawing a lot so.. You just have to be patient ^^ Next collection is gonna be more fabulus than the previous one and the stories is getting more scary and... I really need one to translate my writing to swedish.. Someone who'll valounter? Anyone?

Oh! And I'm thinking about changing my blog though it's really boring to choose a LM.C song to every entry I put up here.. It was fun in the begnning but now.. I think no one notices either XD No one cares anymore so... Thinking of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment