Wednesday 15 September 2010

Bell the Cat

Hi everybody that continues to read my blog! Arigatou gozaimasu minasa! XD

Ok! I assure you that I'm not going to talk japanese in this blog. However, I'm going to mix swedish and english in this blog though I wanna talk about Disney movies XD The old ones! And I wanted to tell you som of my favourite parts and the quotes is going to be in swedish. I've only seen them in swedish XD I like it that way!

Yesterday I saw Aladdin! And today I was thinking.. I want to see it again o.O That is one good movie! .. The original anyway.. I've noticed that in the DVD version they've changed the text on the first song! At least in the swedish version! And that irritates me so.. REALLY much! the original text is: "O jag har sett ett land och en frammande plats och kameler i karavan, o dar oga for oga och tand for en tand var den lag som man var van" they've changed it to: "O jag har sett ett land, och en frammande plats och kameler i karavan, I ett landskap av sand Branner hettan ibland, aven for den som ar van" I mean.. WTF?! Keep it to the original please!

Yeah.. Apart from that... I love Jafar's voice in the swedish version! It's that.. smooth, disgusting voice that really suits him and gosh i love it! Wich made me a little disapointed to the sequal though that voice is.. awful >< For him! It sounds so.. light XD Jafar is suppose to have a dark disgusting voice! XD Yeah...

And I was not suppose to complain in this blog ><

I like the part where Jafar resently have been discovered as traitor by prince Ali XD And then him and Jago(Sorry for my bad spelling on these names >< But you know what I mean XD) is in that tower and Jago goes like: "Vi packar! Vi drar! Bara det nodvandigaste! He?! Den har bilden! Jag ser konstig ut tycker jag!" and then Jafar like flipps out and starts laughing like hell XD Oh! That's SO funny! And of course I love all the parts with "anden"... No idea what you call him on english o.O That blue figure that can make three wishes come true XD Yeah.. Him! Everybody loves him! "Otroligt! Jag forlorar mot en matta!" And the part wich has got stuck in my mind: "Titta! Titta bara! Jag blir sa lack sa jag ruggar!" and: "jag orkar inge mer nu! Maste jag halla pa och trycka i mig en till san dar mogglig diskblaskig kexbit!" The last one is really popular at my work XD You know when Jago complains about the sultan's crackers XD *sigh* I love that movie.. SHIVERS XD

The other movie I saw yesterday was Little Mermaid. Once again there is a voice there that I love.. Ursula... Her voice is.. Grr! "Och titta pa mig nu, tynat bort till nastan ingenting." She makes that role so good! And what the PIP is wrong with her laughs in the DVD version o.O?! They've changed it so much >< Every laugh is a disaster! Argh... frustrated! Well! My favourite part in this movie is the one where Triton tells Ariel that she should not be in love with a human, I actually got goosebumbs when this part came in the movie! OMG! "Jag tycker jag ar en bra havsgud. Jag bestammer vissa regler och jag forvantar mig att de ska atfoljas! Ar det sant att du raddade en manniska fran att drukna?" ... Love it! "Ma gudarna hjalpa mig Ariel men jag ska fa dig att forta och om det har ar enda sattet... ma det ske!"
... SHIVERS!

But they've also made changes in that movie too >< Hate it! It destroy half the movie! Leave it alone OK!

P.S I was wrong in my other blog about Derek Landy XD I missunderstood one thing and that he didn't allow spams in his comments on his blogs. You can comment all you want :P Sorry everybody! D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment