Thursday 9 September 2010

Space Wannabiez

Wait wait! I'm sorry about this in the middle of things XD But! Derek Landy specificly said not to post comment on his blog posts... Right? Then... *checking out comment inbox* How does it come that he has over 1000 comments on that specific blogpost XD It's just.. I don't.. What XD? Does anybody read his posts or do they just comment randomly? ... I don't get it.. Hey! You who all comment on him can come here and comment to me XD I want comments! Love comments XD

Oh! Speaking of Derek Landy! I wanna talk to him! Really much! I have some ideas for cast list if he is doing his books to movies. I know who is perfect for the role as Skulduggery Pleasant! At least his voice XD ... Danny Elfman... Perfect! Love it XD Now keep it that way! But that's not all I wanna talk to him about.. I got so much more XD Writer to writer... Damn! I wanna go to Dublin, seek him out for just a talk.. I like him XD He writes REALLY good! o.o I know a lot of people can agree to me XD

Sorry for this post about Derek, but... I've just finished reading Dark Days and I've just bought Mortal Coil as well XD Can't wait to read it! Although I have to wait a little for I have some ergant things to do -.- ... My own stories for example. Oh well! Soon my friends! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment