Thursday 2 September 2010

In my Dream

I dreamt... Think it was a nightmare o.O But I was kind of happy in the dream.. I dreamt that I was with my father and his new family and I did not feel comfortable being there. So I esscaped and ran off in the woods, but his family was after me.. So I cut myself in the legs, two cuts at both legs, I even let the little knife get stuck in my flesh. I did this so that I would have to go to a doctor where they couldn't follow and the doctor just looked at me with a weird look on his face. think he was surprised that I could sit there and be so calm, my legs were bleeding like hell. He removed the knife and then put on bandages and then let me go. The doctor was also surprised by the knife in my leg but did not comment on that. After that I woke up o.o

Talk about weird dream! The stranges thing was that I couldn't feel any pain when I cut myself XD

No comments:

Post a Comment