Friday 17 September 2010

Crazy a Go Go

OMG... I'm so nervous.. Tomorrow I will be photographed... Gonna show the world visual kei style... I'm so nervous that I can not eat o.o My stomach is turning itself in agony for the hunger but yet I can't seem to get a bite of food. It just feels like I'm going to throw up everyime I put something in my mouth... God.. This is horrible. I'm really looking forward to when it's over XD I've torn myself apart for this photoshoot! I've sewed my own shirt and stuff so.. It turned out really great by the way! .. but the stress o.o Good God! It's tomorrow! Yatta XD ... I don't feel very good o.o haven't eaten on the whole day, it could be the reason.. Now the clock is 12.25 here in sweden.. The sun is shining for those who want to know XD And wish me good luck tomorrow! Probably gonna be so nervous I'm striking stiff poses the whole time -.- ... Or I'm gonna faint because of the eating problem XD Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment