Friday 27 August 2010

It's wonderful wonder world

I feel so happy today :P Don't know what it is or anything I'm just... Happy ^^ My english is better today! So.. Think I can write something better today XD Yay! Things are not turning out that great for me... Still unemployed.. I'm not feeling to write anything.. The thing I did write yesterday was a mess -.- But! My sewing is turning out better XD I still don't know what I want to work with before I get my author thing going... It's frustrating! And it's nagging down under my skin and it doesn't make me feel pretty well, no no.. Not at all! But I'm starting to work this monday just for three weeks though.. But I'm saving money so I can visit ViiDee ^^ Even if he don't want to see me I want to see him XD I still like him a lot. And I think that I will for a long time forward. Lots of people consider him lucky, to have someone like me like him :P Ok! I'm not gonna talk about ViiDee anymore XD I promise! It's just... He's lovely.

Oh well! What should we talk about... The weather? It's creazy weather! First it's sun! Then it's cloud! Then it's cold! Then it's warm! .. It's officialy crazy weather! It is XD I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment