Thursday 26 August 2010

Punky Heart

I just have to say something.. It's something I heard from the Tyra Banks Show (great show btw!) for a couple of days ago. Don't really know when but it was a while ago. They were talking about the community, about black people and big people(I'm not here to offend anyone if you think so, I never do). And there was this woman who said that she had been on an audition for an TV show or something.. I think it was a TV show. And she said that the director didn't want to give her the role she was applying for because she was black. At least I think it was that reason... But! Anyway.. And she was really mad about that so she went on some sort of strike and did not watch TV for a while... At least that's how I remember it. You who saw the show knows what I'm talking about... But the main thing you need to know is that she went on a strike because she didn't get that part.

I say that is totally... unnecessary because every movie or I think show comes from a book, a serie or something. And there the writer has allready decided if the role is a black person or big or thin or white or anything really. So I think it's just wrong to get upset about that because, well it would seem wrong if the person in the book is white and then appear to the TV serie black. It would be like if Edward in Twilight would be white in the books but in the movies he would be black. So it was just wrong for her to react that way because.. well.. I'm just gonna repeat me here but I hope you see my point and I think what I wanna say with this post is....

Don't get too upset if the director says no to you because of your color skin or body type because they already have set a type of figure they are after. It's not your wrong, it's just try to do another show or movie or anything that hasn't that sertain type. Ok? Don't get too upset of anything that isn't your fault.

(Sorry, my english is a little bad today)

No comments:

Post a Comment