Sunday 8 August 2010

Optimistland

I'm feeling a little better now ^^ At least happier... I'm not as much by the computer as I used to be. Don't know why o.O Seems to me like I allways want to be with my family ^^ I've become much more social than I used to be. Which is really good and I think it's good for the people I am around. And also, I don't seem to be so much addicted to roleplay anymore. So that's good too! I don't become so grumpy when I not roleplay, so... yeah! I'm getting better ^^ Also I can concentrate on my novels more when I'm not roleplaying XD Everytime I feel like roleplay I'm gonna write a little novel instead. So maybe you're gonna read a lot of novels in the future XD

And I've decided that I'm gonna do a seperate webpage for my novels. No more writing in blogs ^^ It gets so.. I don't know XD trashie? trashy? Whatever! It doesn't look good :P Ok? I think I've found a page which makes it look good. Yeah.... So that's what I was gonna say...

Julien doesn't seem to be any help for at the moment but I've contacted Luts so they'll probebly fix it... And I'm going to the doctor on Thursday so if I don't write in this blog for a while you know what has happened... Only I hope it is not the end for me yet o.O I pretty much doubt it but... You can't be too sure XD

ViiDee is coming home in two days ^^ Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment