Sunday 22 August 2010

Sentimental Piggy Romance

Sorry for all the harsh, cursing words. I'll stop with it after this message.

Do you have to be a mormon to talk to people these days? Maybe I should just stop... My effort doesn't really matter anyway. I should just cut the ties with all my friends.. They're not friends! They're just people waiting around for me to pick them as my love girl. Well fuck you! "Everything or nothing"... I've heard it before. And I don't talk to that person anymore. Maybe I should suffocate my feelings deep inside and stop talking to you too. "You can't have anough friends" they say... Friends you don't have sex with! So we're not good enough in this modern world. Go fuck yourself! I can't love everyone! If you expect that much from me just... Go. Leave me be! You're killing me with your "you are not my girlfriend so you can't make me feel better". It's riddiculus! So.. Leave me alone. Don't track down on me when I can't help you. Sucker...

No comments:

Post a Comment