Thursday 19 August 2010

Bokura no Mirai

Hello.. I haven't been written here in a long time. I'm pretty tired right now but I don't wanna go to sleep. Julien is lying beside me in my bed... I think he's starting to get tired of me constantly sewing clothes for him :P Think he's waiting to do some posing for me. Well, soon enough! When the weather is where I want it and the right place... I want to take him to my summer place and do some photo shoots there, it's entirely nature and it's beautiful too. I want to shoot him there and nowhere else.. Although.. there is a bit of a problem with it being a summer place really. Not something you visit in the autumn -.- Well.. I'll probably find somewhere nice here too. I hope so anyway. Or else you'll have to wait a long time before you see more picures of my dear Julien ^^ Well! ... I forgot what I was about to say o.o Mihi! ViiDee just signed in XD Probably for just a minute or so but still.. It took my thoughts away for a while XD He's so cute! Oh well! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment