Tuesday 28 December 2010

LM.C Chat Show #25?

There's only one week left!! o.o Everything is suppose to be done this satturday!!
www.lookforkagi.webs.com

I was watching all of LM.Cs Chat Show today while working ^^ It's really nice to hear their voices when they're not singing XD But.. I've been searching on youtube on Chat Show and... I can't find anymore after Chat Show #24... Is there a Chat Show #25 or have you stopped making these o.o? In that case that's really sad >< I wanna see more Chat show! That's the funniest thing XD I've watched it.... I don't know how many times o.o But it's a lot! From your first till 24! Every single one a hundred times XD

I see them whenever either of you has a birthday. Then I watch every LM.C clip I can find and listen to the music and just being a complete nerd about it XD Yay! But I love you LM.C o.o I guess that's not a secret :P Eto... But I really want to watch more Chat Show! Even if I don't everything you're saying it's still fun to watch ^^

LOTS OF LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment