Friday 17 December 2010

Nothing else on my mind

Hi there! I have nothing better to do than write here so... That's what I'm gonna do ^^

I've been hearing the soundtrack of How to train your dragon(love that movie!) and I try to figure out wich instrument is used. It's very entertaining and a fun thing to do when you're bored and don't want to have the movie played in your head over and over everytime you listen to the song! Well... I think I know a couple of instrument, but... There's this one that I can't figure out. It is used in many scary movies and stuff like that but I can't figure out what instrument it is! I simply don't know the name XD But it is one of many so... I'm very glad for that ^^

How to train your dragon is a very good movie! it is not some stupid childish movie that will get you dumb when you see it. No! the music is wonderfull, they've really thought about that, the dragons are actually scary at some point! The light in the movie is SO good! And I get shivers when I watch it XD The other day I saw it two times on the same day! That should tell you a lot of how much I like it XD I can't stop watching it! It's so good!

I love how they put the Vikings into this story and not some amaricans that is in every movie you see with dragons -.- No! Put some north people into it and get their right spirit! And yeah! It gets great! I don't think they understand north mythology exactly, but.. who can blame them? I mean.. You can only understand as much if you don't believe in it. So that is just one detail you can ignore. And then... the designs on the dragons... I don't want to talk about that XD I mean the Gronkle... I don't like that dragons design XD But.. That's me. Nightfury has a good design, but.. the mouth.. He looks like a flatten shark for God sake! And the mother dragon... Godzilla with a twisted jaw! I guess someone has punched that dragon and the jaw like... fixed it that way. I don't like that... and what's up with that thing can fly?! I mean even if it had the biggest wings those could NEVER lift up a body like that! It has to be like... well, that dragon is super heavy! It can't fly o.o But in this movie.. It can ^^ But I like the design of the wings however o.o They are o awsome! But that is just a few details you can ignore because this movie rocks XD It hasn't to do anything with the dragon being cool looking.

The story is nice(I heard someone say it is a little cliché but.. Maybe it is maybe not I still like it ^^) and I like the fact that NONE of the dragons talk. They act like animals and they don't talk like humans. I love that fact! I thought they would be because the design says so XD But no! They don't talk, and that's the important thing when you make a movie with dragons, i mean.. Look at Alice in wonderland Tim Burton style... That "dragon" talked and.. that really flooped! The "dragon" wasn't scary at all because it talked! It just makes the scary thing less scary you know XD animals talk with their eyes and ears. And that is a important thing How to train your dragon has taken in. Toothless is a fine dragon. I love him, I deny it because I know you who have seen the movie love him too. But! I do in fact love that dragon! It has a personality of a panther and the looks of a flatten shark, but still! I love it! They've really thought that out with talking with your eyes and ears. Well.. lets just say that Dreamworks have thought about this movie and that's why it is so good! Good work Dreamworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment