Friday 3 December 2010

Christmas is near!

Well.. We're off to 3 december.... Imagine that huh XD It's soon time for chirstmas! And even earlier my birthday.

Have you guys, in Sweden, seen the new chistmascalender on SVT? I haven't, because I'm so disapointed at it. Well.. I've been disappointed to the early chistmascalenders, but still! I heard they mentioned LM.C... Well, that's great for LM.C! But... I believe that we will have even more wannabies here that will listen to them and make them trendy and then just forget about them after a few mounths... Meow... Not good. But still! Good for LM.C to be mentioned in Swedish television.

Another thing... Seems like the snow has gone back to it's usual schedule. It has been snowing here since the end of November, and I'm glad of it! Maybe this year I'll get what I always wish for: Snow on my birthday. And maybe now we'll even have snow on the christmas? Remember last year? No snow there at christmas. At least the family was happy though they didn't need to stumble on the ice, right?

I'm sorry if I don't sound very happy right now... Even Kagi Warai can have bad days..

No comments:

Post a Comment