Saturday 1 January 2011

Stress out work in!

Oboy! I'm done with everything o.o All that work I out to myself... Done! 2010 done! Damn! All that work all that stress! Now I really can relax! ... *falls asleep*

Now that all the stress is over I feel really tired. I allways do when I relax XD So half days I sleep but I'm up really late.. guess what's keeping me up? Yes! Work! I'm still working XD I've got a new project, one is coming up and I have my story and I still need to work on my novels. But I'm not that stressed anymore ^^ I'm just doing what I love. I'm working on a Shounen ai Serie, I have no idea if that is going to be o.O I mean.. My last tries at doing a serie has been a floop. But! I'm going to try ^^ I've done a little on the manuscript and I'm fone drawing the characters facial expression and now I'm gonna draw them as a presentation picture(I don't know if you get that but you're not gonna see them anyway so that's ok XD) After that I'm gonna start with the serie!

And yeah! Everything is done! So my site is active again ^^ I've changed everything! And there's new pictures and a new novel up ^^ And you remember that preview I was talking about XD? All is up! You should watch it!

www.lookforkagi.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment