Wednesday 26 January 2011

Minna de.. Asobou

Sorry that I haven't posted here in a while o.o Don't know what came over me... Oh! That's right! Work :P Sorry about that.

Well.. I've told you everything in my homepage on what I'm doing... Also that I got bitten by my dog... And that I'm now hooked to Shugo Chara :P Yeah... Lot have happened but it all is written on my homepage and that's also a reason why I haven't written here.. I haven't got anything to write :P I know I haven't had anything to write in a bunch of posts already but... That has only happened if I was social and wanted someone to talk to... Now I always had been talking to someone and therefore my socialneed has been fullfilled.. I'm sorry.

I can't promise that I will get more active here because that is a promise I know I can't fullfill. But I will try to think, everytime I have something to say that doesn't have to do with work I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment