Thursday 6 January 2011

Wakanai...

.. Wakane.. Hontou ni wakane!

I have no idea what I'm doing o.o I said I was gonna take it easy for a while, right? Well... This is all my projects now:

My roman (Still haven't come far but I'm more motivated now than I was before)
My novels (Still only have three, had an idea on a fourth but I forgot that idea!)
A yaoi manga (Working on drawing it AND a script to it)
Script for yaoi manga
Drawings (Don't have one in my mind now though I'm trying to block the ideas to concentrate on my manga!)

And on top of that.. I'm trying to learn myself Kanji!

As said... I have no idea what I'm doing o.O My brain works to fast for my body XD Oh! I forgot! As soon as the weather gets better I gotta shoot the clothes I sewed for Loid! AND I need to start on the script for the serie I'm working on with my Luts dolls!

So we're looking for resting in about 60 years or so XD When I get my penssion or something.. THEN I can rest :P

Guess everyone feels that way o.O It's not just me XD Well! Ganbare yo minasa! (Let's do our best everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment