Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hunger talk

The weather seems to be back to normal again! Yay! You see? We CAN make a difference. Seems as the humans try to make the earth better is working!

I'm filled with very deep thoughts right now. It should be better for my writings but.. I don't know what to write. I want to write about disasters, scary things, you know like I use to. But, I already have. I need to write another novel, but.. My ideas that I have now it seems though I have already written about them. My novel collection is about different types of death. I have a art death, I have suicide and I have psycological death. I want to write another psycological death, I know exactly which one... But I have no idea how I'm gonna put it in words! That's kind of irritating. I know the ending, now I have to come up with the story... And damn I am hungry..

I'm going to eat now, but.. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment