Tuesday 13 July 2010

... with VAMPIRE

Sometimes I just wanna amputate my whole body because the one i got know is a wrack!

Well.. I have like a injury on my heal bacause of new shoes(Oh! The horror!) and part of my skin has been ripped off because of this so.. You can tell that it hurts XD Although.. Every night I take off the bandate(it still bleeds and I don't want to get it infected so.. I came up with a quick sulution: bandate over the day and I take it off when I go to bed) but I have no idea where the bandates are at home o.o I think they are in mums room but she's asleep when I go to my job so XD Can't really go in there and wake her up. So I go to job without a bandate(we have/had those at the job) and when I get to job I see my socks are covered in blood XD (over doing it) And today I took the last bandate in the box so... Tomorrow I won't have any bandate :P Thinking of buying it on my way home from work today... What do you think XD?

And it's hot! I live in Stockholm in Sweden so here it's 30 degrees outside o.O It's horrible to work in this heat! And I can't eat choclate >< It melts after 10 seconds! So I can't eat it o.o It's horrible! Think the weather is... what's the word? Compensate? The weather from the winter, though it was so cold there, so now it's so hot in the summer! you know I believe in the balance :p Everything must have a balance to work. like.. You can't be happy if you don't get sad and.. It can't get cold unless it gets warm.. It can't be freezy without being hot XD And haven't I proved that I'm right o.O?

No comments:

Post a Comment