Sunday 18 July 2010

Mr. Century

*sigh* Okey! Morning... 6.48 am... I have no mood to go work right now. I want to do things for my doll o.o I'm trying to do a coat to him and it's probably gonna be great XD But I don't know o.o I'm doing the best I can. I have been in a mood for drawing but... When I get home from work I'm usually so tired -.- I hate this! I wanna spend all my time of drawing and writing XD Meow... I have no idea what to write here today o.o Hmm... I've named my doll! And his name is Julien ^^ He is so beautiful! And I think he's having doubts in me or something o.O He doesn't seem to trust me very well XD He still seem to wonder wether I'm a nice person or a bad person :P

I took him to my friend Rosuto and... He was really tired when we got home XD She loves Luts dolls and she wanted to sew something for him so.. she played with him a lot XD And all he wanted to do was watching the movies :P But he didn't see Doll Master! No no no! I'm not putting up any ideas in his head XD But I think he enjoyed Silent Hill o.O He didn't take his eyes from it and didn't complain or anything :P Think I'm going to have a weekened off when only me and Julien is hanging out. That would be really fun ^^ And I'm gonna try and sew more clothes to him XD

I am weird, but think about it... This is only normal for those who owns a Ball-Joint doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment