Thursday 29 July 2010

Boon!!

Now I'm gonna complain a little XD I've stood silent for a long time now and.. Now I gotta say something before my heart exploads in my chest(it feels like it's a time-ticking bomb or something)

About this fucked up version of how grown ups should behave. I'm nineteen years old and still watch movies for children. Like.. Disney and Dreamworks and movies like that... And.. Everyone(ok not everyone but two people I know) says that "It's immature to watch childrens movies when you're 19" and I'm like... "Where the hell does it says that I can't watch Disney when I'm ninteen? Is it in some kind of bible for grown ups? Like: "How you should behave when you reach a sertain age"?" I mean... Let me ask you this: What is being grown up for you? Is it.. Party all night, drink until you puke, and get in bed with a stranger? Because that's what you do! You go to a party you can't even remember because you drank to much.. And then you brag about how much you drink? I mean come on! THAT is being immature!

Isn't being grown up suppose to be about taking responsibilities for your actions and no matter what always be yourself and not to be someone elses shadow? That's what I think. At least that is what grown up used to stand for. But now... I mean what twisted mind decided that you have to drink alcohol when you're 15? It's sick and fucked up! Can't you hear yourself talking for Gods sake?!

Watching Disney is something I like to do and the only thing I'm thinking about is that I'm gonna be a kick ass mother for being so funny and can watch childrens movies and even quote them! And what kind of mothers are you going to be? Alcoholists? Drunk mothers who only screams at their child? Mothers who doesn't want their children to be children but want them to be grown ups already at 5 years old? What kind of sick twisted community is that?

I just want to open your eyes because you sound like stupid kids who are jealous of me because I'm strong enough to be myself. I'm not saying that's the case. It only sounds like it. So please... Don't say to me again that I'm being immature just because I can be myself. It's just... Unnecessary and a waste of words.

This is what I think. So.. Yeah.. That's what I had to say today. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment