Monday 5 July 2010

John

Tjo! Here I am again, No I haven't died or anything XD

It feels like I haven't written here in weeks o.O But it has only been about a couple of days. I have some things to tell you ^^

Thirsday I talked to Myaki again.. It was really fun! I had missed her vary much and it was good to talk to her again. See how she was doing(even if it wasn't the best) and just.. Talk. It felt nice ^^

Friday, nothing happened... But then on satturday I went to a friend and first we played SuperSmash! And GOD was that funny XD I lost everytime, but I had so much fun anyway! Then we watched Coraline and even though I talked a lot about it he seemed to like it :P But I tried to keep my comments as little as possible so I didn't disturb him or anything. And I did pretty well on that ^^ Then we played some more(I still lost everytime) and when it was time to go to bed I noticed that one of my thumbs were bigger than the other... It had swollen from playing XD You know that stick you move around your character with? It was that one that my thumb wasn't so used to XD It was kind of funny how playing that little could make my thumb swollen. The next day it was still swollen but I still played another game with my friend, the funniest part was this time I won two times XD Hihi! Thank you swollen thumb!

I had a really good time ^^ It was really fun! I want to play SuperSmash again o.o So fun! Someone who can buy me a Wii for birthday present (A)?

No comments:

Post a Comment