Tuesday 19 April 2011

I apologize if you feel abandon

I feel a little... I don't know.. Like I've abandon this page. I know it was only a week ago I posted a post here... Sort of.. But in that I said I forgot to post it.. I have other sites that I write on so I write there. I'm so sorry! I'll try to think of this page as well!

Well! Why I feel like this is that I usually post about movies I've watched and tell you how I feel.... I've watched three movies without telling you what I think about them here! I've done it on other pages but not this one! ... Maybe you don't want to listen to my opinion on those movies but I post it anyway! I posted on that Uwl movie, I posted on Princess and the Frog and Perfume and.. There are a lot of movies on this blog... Maybe I should put a different blog up to tell you what I think about these movies o.O ... Hey, that's an idea... I get another blog to complain about, but maybe I should look into it. I probably WILL miss some things here and there but.. still.

I'll think of it some more. But right now I'm optimistic about it. Or maybe there are too much movie blog already so you don't want one more? I don't know how you think right now so I can't do much about that :P THERE IS A COMENTBUTTON IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS! Yeah! It's right there! Under here! So if you don't say anything... I'm gonna do it! Yeah XD Think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment