Sunday 10 April 2011

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This perticulary post holds the ending of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer serie. If you don't want to know it and haven't seen it yet, don't read this post!

I love Drusilla. I agree that she is a work of art and the actor plays her really well! Her accent is fake by the way. Most of the characters accent in Buffy are fake. But anyway.. Drusilla. When she was human Angel killed her family. Drusilla had visions even as a human and after Angel killed her family she became closer to her religion. She often heard that the visions vere a curse and therefore she was cursed.
In one scen she talks to Angel who she thinks is a priest at the time and she says that she doesn't want to be bad. That always gets to me because I know how she'll turn up. Angel turns her into a vampire after all this. It's a pure work of art. I'm sorry that I'm so fascinating about this XD But I REALLY love her! She is crazy and what Angel did to her.. It's so well thought. And again.. The actor, love her! Well.. I haven't seen her in anything else but I love her in Buffy. Which the rest of the crew did too because they kept bringing her back (I know this because I'm a nerd and watched every commentary episode) And again I'm sorry if I sound a little creepy but she is so wonderful XD Don't we all love the crazy vampires?

Oh! And I think Drusilla and Spikes love is MUCH better than his and Buffys! He just becomes such a wuz after he falls in love with her XD Nope! He and Drusilla are much better couple! That's my favourite couple by the way.. Theirs and Willow and Tara.. Tara is another lovely character in the Buffy serie. I'm also a fan of Tara :P

No comments:

Post a Comment